Friday, August 28, 2009

:D.:D.:D

GOODness. :D
haha, so much fun dis day wah .
I CONGRATULATE JERALD ViLLANUEVA for his achievement,
he won the Mr. Lakan 2009.
& out of 5 parangals,
he got 4. :]
im so proud his my classmate!
Good Job!

My gosh, know what,
Eye to eye contact kami knina
ni mr. crush,
i mean my crush since I was in grade 4.
haha,
so kilignesss. :D

We took morning classes & only 2 subjects for afternoon.
haha,

well, as usual I felt irritated again
with that Imitator of my life,
she always paepal.!
lgi xang ngwa ng move pra my pmansin sknya
coz no one wants to entertain her.
Poor girl!
i dont know what attitude she does.
arrrghh.

&& I felt really nervous & sad hours ago.
because my classmate PAOLO,
whooo, grbeh.
his tooth was broken,
because he & yitzak are playing Takbuhan,
so si Pao nman nataLisod.
kinakabhan kami knina !
so much XD
hope his okay now..

tomorrow is the giving of Card :P
excited&nervous.

:]] -- renzii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me your insights ☺