Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ms. Rank No. 1 :D

SO HAPPii :))
I am the First honor of our class :]]
This is my first time XDD
I didn't expect it .
my average is 87.94
haha..
I think I will be pressure this time around.

SET of TOP 10 in II Tiesa

1.RENZHiE
2.BiANNE
3.MUTYA
4.VERNA
5.MARSH
6.NORLYN
7.MARiE
8.JADE
9.RUDELYN
10.JAY-ANNE

-- correct me if im wrong.

MTAP ends.
haha, know what while we taking our MTAP classes,
me && kuya surveyed each other.
haha,
find it out.

5 things that can cheer you up everyday
kuya:D
1. My kuya's
2. VilleReyes Family
3. Jade
4. Jio
5. My other friends

renzii:D
1. Joe Jonas
2.Jonas brothers
3. VilleReyes
4. Tiesa
5. MY BESTFRiEND
6. MUSic :]
haha, extended?

5 songs that remind you on something/someone
kuya:D
1. Moment of truth
2. Broken
3. Vulnerable
4. Fall For You
5. WHEN YOU LOOK ME iN THE EYES

renzii:D
1.You Belong with me
2. Forever & Always
3. I'd Lie
4. WHEN
YOU LOOK ME iN THE EYES
5. Hey Baby

5 girls you wanna go with
kuya:D
1. Jade
2. Renzii :))
3. Patricia
4. Rhaysie
5. Mutya

5 Bois
renzii :D
1. Joe
2. kuyanes :]]
3. CRUSH since gr.4
4. Gitoy
5. Prince

ALA FACEBOOK ba ?
haha :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me your insights ☺