Monday, September 14, 2009

All I Want is to be Impossible

well, this day
our teacher in TLE
excused us coz
we should support Jerald. :))

us.
Jio, Kuya Noah, Bianne, Abby, Marie, Mutya, Marsh, & ofcourse me.
decided to hang out.
we went To LDES
just to visit
our elementary teachers,
but all LDES gates are close.

We wemt to Marie's residence,
we kept laughing & laughing
hahahaXD.

BUT THE PART THAT i HATE THE MOST is
someone is very feeling
ViP.
although she's really NOT!
never,
obviously she's a girl.
well,
I HATE MOODY PEOPLE!
well, ofcourse that person is soooooo MOODY!
sometimes, she's very nice, cheerful & so on.
but EVERYTiME,
she's so angry.
feeling ASTiG.
although iTS NOT!
paepal nga kasi.
buset na tao yan.
& know wat, she's so a pretender.
never means nothing!
errrr.
BWiCiT tlga.
ayheyther~!

To this SPECiaL girl,
-- sorry, this is not really my intention but you make my day UGLY!
have you ever met the person like you? well, sorry if not, know why? because feel ko, wla nang tao na mas FEELiNG pa sayo.

*MATAMAAN NA KUNG SiNO DAPAT MATAMAAN*

"He want to hold my hand,
he hold my wrist running down to my hand,
he slightly touched my hand,
I turn around
just to make it so iMPOSSiBLE."
-- enzii.

SHE OWNss YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me your insights ☺