Friday, July 26, 2013

It hurts, but it shouldn't

When I look at you and your girlfriend, I'M DEAD INSIDE!

It's just a crush, I know. Just a crush. Nothing more. Only crush. but why? Why I feel this pain? It kills me. I don't want to feel this. "You Always Get Hurt The Moment You Begin To Care", I got that quote from somewhere. And it's really true. So take my advice. Don't ever get attached too much. Don't give your all. I also believe that daydreams were dangerous, because we think of what is impossible to happen. It's Ironic How Sometimes, The Harder You Want To Avoid Something, The Quicker It Will Get To You.

These songs... <3>




This song "Gilid" by Moonstar88 really reflects what I am now and my standing.



Ako Na Lang by Zia Quizon. This one is perfect. "Kung saan saan ka pa naghahanap, nandito lang naman ako, AKO NA LANG SANA"

But unfortunately, if something good happens. If the thing that I waited comes... It'll not work because some friends won't support and agree. It's hard to lose a friend just for these such things. It's sad, right?



Untitled

But today, i'm complete! Favorited ♥Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me your insights ☺