Friday, March 7, 2014

Lucky

Dear Best Friend,
You're one of the best things that's ever happened to me. I love you and I don't want to lose you because my life has been better since the day i found you.

I can admit that I am lucky to be his bestfriend! I am oh-so LUCKY! He believes in me, He trusts me, He loves me and he protected me for everyone who wants to spoil me. He's one of a kind guy. ♥ Maybe, he's not that smart but well knowledgeable about life. He's my savior. He's my instant boyfriend. Sobrang thankful ako kasi nabigay niya lahat ng trust niya sakin. Alam ko lahat lahat about him. Sobrang nakakaflatter lang talaga. And this is the time to tell everybody that I am lucky because he's my bestfriend. He gave me all his respect. And he doesn't join me to all the girls he used to have fun with. Maybe sa perception niya I'm a dalagang Filipina but he likes me for that. Kasi kailangan niya rin ng tulad ko na hindi outgoing at iintindi sa kanya. I LOVE YOU BEST!! i'll never leave you! ♥

Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me your insights ☺