Sunday, September 7, 2014

Feelings of Confession

If we fall in love, maybe we'll sing this song as one. ❤

To all the boys who can't admit their feelings. To all the girls who can't confess their feelings.

What's your plan? Is it the end? Will you just put on those feelings kept? Isn't sad that you can't have the person you really want to? Hmm. So many questions but no answers.

It's hard to confess your feelings to a guy especially if he's not open-minded. I've been with that situation and still, I cannot do a step forward to tell him how I really feel because I know that he's playing around and not that ready for a serious "relationship" Everyone's telling me that I should let him know, maybe he felt the same way too but also scared to let it free.

As a Filipina girl, I have that perception about the feelings. I will not confess! Ever! I will just wait for his confession if it's mutual and if not, then okay. It just fall like this.

But it's all about our own decision. If you know you can face it, then go. Take the risk and be happy. If you're the guy who's afraid of telling the girl your feelings. Don't be. Because you're a man! A man enough to accept rejections and happiness. Don't think that 'i will just hurt her, i am not worthy of her' if you are in that thinking. Then, make a way. Make a way and an effort to deserve her. Don't do anything that can hurt her because you love her.

ADVICE: DON'T RUSH THINGS. Everything has its own time just don't be too late. 😍😳😓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me your insights ☺