Sunday, November 30, 2014

Everything has Changed

I have this friend of mine and I want to share her story.

Before, i'm not interested on people's insight about the normal or either GREAT or BIG changes in a relationship. Maybe because, I haven't encountered the experience and feelings of being left alone because of changes.

A friend made me realize that everything will change. Everything. And it causes me pain to know the struggles that my friend went through. It made me cry. Guys are guys. Boys are boys. They're all come and then will let you standing all alone without any single word. I don't know what to feel about the guy. I don't know why do boys do that. I don't have any idea.

Maybee...

"Sadyang PAASA lang ang mga lalaki, o sadyang likas lang sa babae ang mag-ASSUME" :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me your insights ☺