Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Brave Truth

The guy who makes me sad always,
keeping his own beliefs in chains.
There's nothing I can do to chase.
Everything seems perfect but breaks.

Believing in myself is knot.
It isn't the key to make shot
but I am still finding in cart
How to learn and let myself shout.

You're the yellow in my paper,
the important thing I can't share.
My memories will flatter,
I am still the one in shatter.

Words are still playing with questions.
Stumble to find out emotions.
Feelings are losing per motion,
hoping it's the right decision.

Goodbye, I am tired of everything.
I don't have space for accepting.
I will not let myself kept hanging,
I love you but it's the ending.

:(

BY RENZI ARRIOLA 020216

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me your insights ☺