Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy 24th Birthday Joe Jonas





Joseph Adam Miller Jonas, a guy having three brothers and actually the second son of his parents. He seemed to be a simple celebrity or rock star to somebody but for me, HE'S THE DEFINITION OF PERFECTION! ♥ Totally and absolutely adore him for almost 7 years and it'll never faded or fall out.

When I was in my high school days, I'm not the only one who loves the Jonas Brothers. I have these couple of friends who also supports them. But now, time goes by, I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO STILL AND WILL BE FOREVER FAN OF THE BAND.

Jonas Brothers had a bright idea when they chose Philippines to be one of the countries they will consider in their Asian tour. AND I DIDN'T MISS IT! It's the only chance, the very first and maybe the last. I am so happy. So grateful, so fulfilled, so complete and Made my dreams come true. 





(PS: I also came to the Fan meeting of Joe Jonas - May 26, 2012 at Alabang Town Center) All this time is my favorite song because I think that it's a song from Joe to me. ♥ Somewhat assuming. Lol. Because the lyrics fits me. 

"I know you’ve been hurt before
But never say never, baby
Slow down, don’t close the door
You’ve been waiting forever, baby
See I know your heart’s been scarred
But you’ve come this far
So baby, don’t run away
I, know you’re close to giving up
I just want to give you love
And try to keep a smile on your face
So open your eyes and see that we belong together, hey yeah
Pleasant surprise you‘ll find that things can be much better

I, want to take you to a place
Where love is something more than you imagined, yeah
I, put it right in your face
Girl, it’s yours
All you got to do is reach out and grab it
You waited all this time
You waited all this time
I put it right in your face
Girl, it’s yours
All you got to do is reach out and grab it

See? It's soooo right!


I just want to share my addiction to the band. I'm overly attached and obsessed. Yet, I am proud. 

MY ONLY WISH is that Joe Jonas would read this blog and I can die. Lol. I want to tell him how much I love him with all my heart and no, never to replace him from any superstars. 

Happy Happy Birthday Joseph! It is wonderful to have a relationship with you for seven years eventhough I'm the only one who knows it. I'm always here supporting, loving and trusting the JONAS BROTHERS 'til the end of time. Please Notice! ♥





HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE! ♥
So much love. Mua Mua tsup tsup :*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me your insights ☺