Tuesday, June 27, 2017

To my dearest Choi ❤

Old routines, me myself and I. Standing on my own with nothing to expect something new in my every days. And then the story started to change when I got to know you. You made me realize that fairytale love stories do exist but with imperfect twist. I'm so blessed and thankful that you came into my life. I almost believe to myself that there will be no serious man alive and then you came, unexpectedly. You opened my eyes that you are there, the one I'm longing. The one I'm dreaming. The ONE that I know will never come. You made me believe that the standards I'm carrying is all woth it. Thank you for bringing more colors to my life. It will be the start of everything. All the pain, all the heartaches, all the lessons I learned from love is all worth it. Because now, NOW is the time that you'll shower me the love I think all people deserve. You were the first person who made me cry because of joy. 😍 I really prayed for this, and He gave me you! Thank you so much! I love you! ❤ Please don't get tired of me. 😊

June 14, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me your insights ☺