Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Finally

From time to time I'm always searching.
A story that I perfectly dream.
That moment that I will start writing
All those mem'ries I want to redeem.

I waited years, months and days to love
Continued my life imperfectly,
Closed my eyes to the people in love
But still, I haven't found it freely.

I almost gave up, waited for luck,
that someone will just come my way, soon.
But universe wants me to be stuck.
Funny how I found myself to doomed.

I felt bored and then you just happened,
And that was the best bored experience.
My life started to change the way I never expected,
turned out meaningful glances and gestures.

I know this time I am falling in love.
After so many searches, it's you,
the one that I am waiting to come.
I wish that this will be my last search.

I admit that it happened too fast,
but I know it happened perfectly.
We're totally different with class
Own ways, unusual talks but wholly.

I know someday, I'll let the world see.
How happy I am to be with you.
Can't wait to tell them you're my baby
And I hope you feel the same way, too.

I love you, Jeiel ♥

RENZI ARRIOLA
August 8, 2017 / 3:35PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me your insights ☺