Thursday, January 11, 2018

Three and Eleven

A tragic year ended so fast
Nightmare that I'm finally out.
Another year I wanted to gasp.
New chapter I will surely shout.

You came in unideal way
Yet you started my year so right
This feeling that I need to chase,
even if we differ in height 🤣😅

A crush that never mine to keep.
Those feelings of mine are all tips.
I'll make myself happy and grip,
'cause you made me feel like a kiss 💋😘

I'm enjoying every minute,
Laughters, teases and seriousness,
Those we're the traits that winning it.
Thank you for all your kindness.

I am really glad that I knew you, dear!
A precious someone I will surely cherish and treasure!

Thank you for enlightening my life bugsbunny! 😍🤗 Whatever it may be, i'll always be happy for you and for your lovelife's big heart. I know how you love your girl and how you treat a female right. You deserve a hands up! 😎🤣🙌🏻

For more cheers moment besh. 😀🍻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to tell me your insights ☺